# Notice and Takedown Policy of COCOMY
COCOMY operates in good faith. The COCOMY Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As cocomy.com does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items, and both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on cocomy.com, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us that includes:
1. Full name of the owner of the intellectual property right
2. Your own full name &the name of the company you represent
3. Your full address (this must include City, State and Zip Code)
4. Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
5. Full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
6. Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the cocomy.com website
7. Full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated
8. A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear and transparent declaration that you will indemnify cocomy.com against any/all associated claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which cocomy.com may incur in connection with the notice
Note: this email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues.
Please notice that the submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may in turn expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding policy details, please consult an attorney.